1

Permissions Help!

MinecraftRemakes •3/5/13 9:48 pm
•
140
•
3/16/2013 8:11 pm
Is there anyone that can do permissions for me? I've tried and tried and I just don't get it. If you can help me respond to this thread and I'll post the ranks and what commands they have. I will appreciate it a lot.
PS: On my server you will have a special rank.
Posted by
MinecraftRemakes
Level 29 : Expert Skinner
27

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

Ninniy
• 03/16/2013 8:11 pm
• Level 46 : Master Dragonborn
Mmm rather I can help.
1
Datswatshesaid
• 03/14/2013 10:54 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Creeper Hugger
I'll help.
1
MinecraftRemakes
• 03/15/2013 12:42 am
• Level 29 : Expert Skinner
I would be very grateful. When is the next time you can communicate? Dou you have skype? Please respond as soon as possible.
1
SmurphDesigns
• 03/15/2013 11:18 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Dude I am free. If no one else is i can help. Many years experience in server management and networking.
1
MinecraftRemakes
• 03/14/2013 9:23 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Skinner
Pretty please?
1
MinecraftRemakes
• 03/09/2013 12:55 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Skinner
So no one can help then? The guys above me aren't responding.
1
stormster101
• 03/06/2013 12:02 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Network
I can do it if the other dude didn't...
1
Ninniy
• 03/05/2013 10:44 pm
• Level 46 : Master Dragonborn
Sure
1

Welcome