Permissions help - Per player permissions

Pepper_coco's Avatar Pepper_coco1/5/14 8:00 pm
1 emeralds 181 7
1/10/2014 6:25 pm
TreeDB's Avatar TreeDB
I'm currently in the process of creating a new server, and I need a little help with per player permissions. Which permissions plugin works for this or makes it easier all around?

I need per player permissions basically for donating as setting it up through buycraft is much easier when you can just add the permission node to a player rather then creating a whole new group.
Pepper_coco
Level 25 : Expert Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/10/2014 6:25 pm
Level 1 : New Network
TreeDB
Pepper_cocoI'm currently in the process of creating a new server, and I need a little help with per player permissions. Which permissions plugin works for this or makes it easier all around?

I need per player permissions basically for donating as setting it up through buycraft is much easier when you can just add the permission node to a player rather then creating a whole new group.

I would recommend PermissionsEx.

Add Permission Per Player (in-game command) : /pex user <username> add <perm.node>
01/09/2014 12:39 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Tranzmit
I suggest getting GroupManager and Essentials. There are the easiest to give permissions and handle. Myself being a server owner, and using these for quite some time, I have learned a lot, and it comes simple to me.
For a full list of commands go here: http://wiki.ess3.net/wiki/Group_Manager/Commands
If you need any help, just PM me. That goes for you to wilkes03
01/08/2014 11:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
wilkes03
Did you figure out how to give permissions? Because i have the same problem.
01/07/2014 6:13 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Toast
oggehej
I really don't know why you would want per player permission since maintenance will be a real pain...

However, if you really want to waste your time in the future, it should work with about any permission plugin available out there, including PermissionsEX, GroupManager etc.
01/07/2014 9:13 pm
Pepper_coco
Well it's not about wasting time, but basically my ranks are set up in a complicated way. Therefore, if someone donates for something, I would have to make a totally new rank just for them because of the way my ranks would work. Therefore I can just have buycraft give them the node, rather then having me create a new group manually.

Thank you tho, I suppose i'll go with Pex since i'm more experienced in that.
01/06/2014 5:53 pm
Pepper_coco
I don't need someone to do it, I know how to do permissions myself - i'm just asking for a suggestion on which plugin is the best when handling per player permissions.
01/06/2014 12:13 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
MrBeast1978
I will do it for $5!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome