1
Permissions not working?
http://pastebin.com/6DC3cy1c
I will be adding more to admin and mod and stuff but not even regular members work..
Can somebody please tell me what im doing wrong?
I'm using PermissionsEX...
I dont know if I need to add the Permissionex's nodes or something but please help me out because the server doesnt detect I have permissions :\ Well it says nobody has permissions to do anything :\
I will be adding more to admin and mod and stuff but not even regular members work..
Can somebody please tell me what im doing wrong?
I'm using PermissionsEX...
I dont know if I need to add the Permissionex's nodes or something but please help me out because the server doesnt detect I have permissions :\ Well it says nobody has permissions to do anything :\
3
idk if this matters but looks like ur prefixes are off and ur missing rank numbers and options. here is an example of mine for my admins
Admin:
permissions:
- permissions.*
options:
rank: '200'
prefix: '&6 (&6Admin&6)&f '
Admin:
permissions:
- permissions.*
options:
rank: '200'
prefix: '&6 (&6Admin&6)&f '
hmm, I can recreate this permissions and send it to you if you want, and make any more ranks. You have skype?
Sure add strangirs
