1

Please Help

SloidVoid •5/9/18 8:34 pm
•
210
•
5/9/2018 11:21 pm
When I type something in chat and press enter, it always leaves the chat open and has a "/" as the only thing in it. I can't figure out how to fix this.

An example:
I type "Hello!"
Press Enter
Chat says open and all that's in it is a "/"
Posted by
SloidVoid
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

ThatTonyboo
• 05/09/2018 10:42 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
Maybe you have the enter key set as the command key in the controls menu? I'd check and make sure chat is set to T, and command is set to /.
1
SloidVoid
• 05/09/2018 10:46 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
They're set to the correct keys, that's not what's causing it.
1
ThatTonyboo
• 05/09/2018 11:05 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
Alright, just checkin'. All I could think of is trying to reinstall Minecraft itself maybe, though I'd see what ideas others have first. I haven't encountered this issue before myself.
1
SloidVoid
• 05/09/2018 11:21 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
I'd rather not reinstall it since it's just cause a lot of trouble for myself saving all my worlds and stuff. I can't find anyone else that's had this issue so hopes aren't so high...
1

Welcome