1

Please help cant play minecraft! Bootstrap Problems!

Leevoxmaster •8/4/14 8:09 am
•
377
•
8/4/2014 8:53 am
Hey guys I cant get my minecraft to work

I have tried everything from redownloading minecraft to reinstalling java!

This is what I see when the laucher starts!

http://pastebin.com/gbWFTxGz

I hope you guys can help! Thanks!
Posted by
Leevoxmaster
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

10

Leevoxmaster
• 08/04/2014 8:49 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
FAR OUT THANKS DUDE IT WORKED THANKS SO MUCH DUDE I AM SO HAPPY THANKS A LOT j_boy1234 I WILL SUBSCRIBE TO YOU THANKS AGAIN!
1
j_boy1234
• 08/04/2014 8:53 am
• Level 18 : Journeyman Nerd
Your welcome This is a bug with Minecraft moveing there download servers so AVs think it's a fake download.
1
Leevoxmaster
• 08/04/2014 8:47 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Alright thanks I will give it a go!
1
Leevoxmaster
• 08/04/2014 8:38 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
I tried everything with the firewall and eben turned it off and it didnt work!
1
j_boy1234
• 08/04/2014 8:43 am
• Level 18 : Journeyman Nerd
Hey! Try disableing a Antivirus durring the DOWNLOAD ONLY! My AV blocked the download for 1.7.9. I wouldent normaly reccomend this but it fixed it for me
1
StealingDaPenta
• 08/04/2014 8:24 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Pony
Google
1
Leevoxmaster
• 08/04/2014 8:21 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Hmm how can I do that?
1
StealingDaPenta
• 08/04/2014 8:19 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Pony
Fix your internet,
make sure its not blocked by firewall
1
Leevoxmaster
• 08/04/2014 8:16 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
I am just trying to get minecraft 1.7.10 and no I have not changed my internet settings lately!
1
sigurd4
• 08/04/2014 8:13 am
• Level 67 : High Grandmaster Toast
you cant connect to the the mojang servers. it says there is something wrong with your proxy/internet connection settings. have you changed your settings recently? if not, it looks like it might be mojangs fault, and not yours. maybe their servers are down? is the version you are trying to download not supported, maybe?
1

Welcome