1

Please Help! I need a new Host!

Knoxesify •12/13/11 5:17 pm
•
382
•
12/19/2011 6:49 am
I used a host that was a one time pay, where you could pay once, for a server with a pretty good control panel. Does any one know of any like this? I really need my server back up. Please help me community, your my only hope...


-Knox
Posted by
Knoxesify
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
9

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

13

Warhawker
• 12/14/2011 12:29 am
• Level 44 : Master Modder
Bah. Just use evl gaming.

We have a dedicated machine from them that runs flawlessly, even with a 30/30 server load. I personally don't want more than 30 on at a time. But I'm sure it could handle it.

We Pay 68 per month. Oh. And it's dedicated. None of that vps shit.
1
anonpmc203870
• 12/17/2011 8:19 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
Warhawker
• 12/19/2011 3:24 am
• Level 44 : Master Modder
No, don't promote desktop lag servers.
1
Paril
• 12/19/2011 3:53 am
He/Him • Level 89 : Elite Scapegoat Programmer
I run an on-average 60 ping server from my desktop - don't assume that everybody has horrible internet.

-P
1
J03Y19971
• 12/19/2011 4:05 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
Why dont you try redstonehost.com

me and a few friends admin it using MyMcpanel and i've had no problems, it's pretty cheap per month and stuff
1
Leetingz
• 12/19/2011 4:08 am
• Level 43 : Master Taco
I reccomend either Beastnode, or Taconation hosting. They are cheap and VERY reliable hosts with a fantastic control panel, with easy Ftp access. I have hosted with both and I highly recommend them.
1
ThomasB268
• 12/19/2011 4:19 am
• Level 41 : Master Toast
Go for Lethaldrive or Beastnode. They are cheap, easy to use and you have great control over your server. I use lethal drive and a friend uses beastnode.
1
Rainbow_Muffin
• 12/19/2011 4:51 am
• Level 8 : Apprentice Farmer
I am with Beastnode there servers are great and there customer support is amazing!

Try them out!
1
Minceraft861
• 12/19/2011 4:56 am
• Level 37 : Artisan Spleefer
Im using my Desktop xD
1
Pangamma
• 12/19/2011 5:43 am
• Level 61 : High Grandmaster Programmer
wait. knox. Weren't you on our server?
1
fadel
• 12/19/2011 5:46 am
• Level 20 : Expert Miner
daddycheese.com
1
RedParadoxin
• 12/19/2011 6:45 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
Avante Hosting is quite good.
1
acko234
• 12/19/2011 6:49 am
• Level 8 : Apprentice System
servercraft.co is good paulsoaresjr the youtuber uses him i could also recommened redstonehost as well
1

Welcome