1

Please Help Me with Ranks!!!

MrCreeperDude22 •8/21/12 5:37 pm
•
150
•
8/28/2012 2:07 am
Hello, I really need someones help. I need help with Ranks/Permissions. I cant figure it out. Is there a way that If I can just send you my plugins folder, And you can place the plugins? I've been havning troubles with it. So please HELP ME. If you would like to help me then my Skype Name is markploski22. Thankyou Soo Much!!!
Posted by
MrCreeperDude22
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
7

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

abcefghz
• 08/28/2012 2:07 am
• Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
I can help u with perms and prefixes and ranks
1
InspireKraft
• 08/23/2012 1:35 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Post me what plugins you have, what ranks you want and what abilites you want each rank to have and I'll write you it up so you can paste into your permissions.yml.
1
WavingFlag19
• 08/22/2012 10:36 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
your picture describes you perfectly, lol
1
MrCreeperDude22
• 08/22/2012 6:10 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Hey Guys I found someone to help me, but If it does not work, I will say in the comments. P.s Thanks Dan For Helping!
1
WavingFlag19
• 08/22/2012 4:48 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I wouldn't mind helping, id just need a list of your plugins and who you want to give perms too
1
bobgangster101
• 08/22/2012 11:12 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
i could hep u
1

Welcome