1

1.8 Plugin Help

Echo2242 •10/12/14 10:32 am
•
277
•
10/12/2014 11:49 am
Hello,

I have tried upgrading to 1.8. I got my world successfully uploaded to my server, but when i add a plugins folder and plugins and try to execute some commands, it says unknown command do /help. I know for a fact those are valid commands i try to execute. Its like bukkit doesn't want me using plugins.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Posted by
Echo2242
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
8

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

Echo2242
• 10/12/2014 11:49 am
• Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
Fixed it!
1
jdog1408
• 10/12/2014 11:18 am
• Level 9 : Apprentice Blacksmith
1
luigi_vampa
• 10/12/2014 10:35 am
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Dragonborn
There is no Bukkit 1.8 yet
Go back to 1.7.10.
1
Echo2242
• 10/12/2014 11:44 am
• Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
I went back to 1.7.10 and it is still doing the same thing.
1

Welcome