Plugin help regarding commands!!!

cpriolo14's Avatar cpriolo141/10/13 11:54 pm
1/12/2013 8:13 pm
oggehej's Avatar oggehej
Hello everyone in the world of PMC,
I just had a question about how to disable certain commands in a specific world in my server. I want to disable the commands /ma join /ma spectate /spl join and /spl spectate. The reason for this is because players can get into creative mode by joining, then leaving the game, if they joined from our server's Creative world. I was wondering what plugin does this, and how its done in that plugin.
Thanks!
cpriolo14
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/12/2013 8:13 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Toast
oggehej
The picture I sent was of a permission node "essentials.spawn" that were only allowed in nether. Simply add the permission for the arena to each specific world, except the world you want to disable it in.
01/12/2013 10:38 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Bman46
cpriolo14Hello everyone in the world of PMC,
I just had a question about how to disable certain commands in a specific world in my server. I want to disable the commands /ma join /ma spectate /spl join and /spl spectate. The reason for this is because players can get into creative mode by joining, then leaving the game, if they joined from our server's Creative world. I was wondering what plugin does this, and how its done in that plugin.
Thanks!

Just simply move the arena into a non-creative world
01/12/2013 9:45 am
Level 30 : Artisan Engineer
Koz4Christ
Nope. He outlined how you can setup per world permissions. I use it all the time on my server and I have a guide on my youtube channel for PEX (click the link in my signature)
01/11/2013 6:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
cpriolo14
Wont that allow the command in that world though?
01/11/2013 10:10 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Toast
oggehej
If you're using PermissionsEX:

You can change "world_nether" to "creative".

(Found the image on internet)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome