1

Plugin Substitute?

zDragonSlayerx •8/23/14 10:02 pm
•
142
•
8/26/2014 2:28 pm
Hi there PMC. I have a question. I've been getting decent at command blocks and I was making a custom spleef game and turning it into a server. Do you think players would be affected or mind if I used command blocks instead of plugins? I know it seems silly, but I'm not sure how much of an impact replacing plugins would be.
Posted by
zDragonSlayerx
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
14

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

dunem666
• 08/26/2014 2:28 pm
• Level 44 : Master Network
if you are confident that your command blocks cannot be exploited, then why not!

less plugins on a server the better in my opinion.

If you want new content. Learn to make a modded server :p
1
DeprecatedLuke
• 08/25/2014 11:43 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Dragonborn
Comon its not that hard to setup bukkit lol
1
erisawesome
• 08/24/2014 4:24 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
You have a lot more functionality with plugins than you do command blocks. Whichever you choose is up to you but plugins are definitely better.
1

Welcome