1

Plugins Manager *Hub Server*

CalvinBennett •2/19/14 4:16 pm
•
164
•
2/25/2014 6:18 am
Looking for a hub plugins manager willing to give rank developer and if you do a good job i'm willing to pay! the server is a 64GB and has 3k slots add me on skype if you are intersected.
skype : calvin.bennett98
Posted by
CalvinBennett
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
7

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

lord_jacob
• 02/25/2014 6:18 am
• Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
Interested. Add my skype: lord.jacob13
1
Jcfire2
• 02/24/2014 11:30 am
• Level 19 : Journeyman Network
I am interested
1
MinecraftingMagic
• 02/20/2014 7:50 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
I would be interested but first off. Is this going to be home hosted or rented from a server hosting company? I can't write code but I'm extremely good with plugins and everything about them.
1

Welcome