1

Plugins update (1.3)

Rykes •8/1/12 4:18 pm
•
128
•
8/2/2012 4:12 pm
How am I suppose to get my plugins to work on the 1.3 update?
Everything isn't working including permissions because of it..
Posted by
Rykes
Level 1 : New Miner
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

LordBart2000
• 08/02/2012 4:12 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Taco
I updated my server with all my plugins on and that worked but not all
1
joose2001
• 08/01/2012 4:37 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
OR see if you can put it back to 1.2.5
1
Rykes
• 08/01/2012 4:44 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Why would I do that? Most people are going to be on 1.3 anyway..

Edit: I didn't see your first post but I guess I will do that. Thanks.
1
joose2001
• 08/01/2012 4:36 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
Wait until the developers of the plug-ins update them to work with 1.3.1, nothing else you can do apart from that
1
Rykes
• 08/01/2012 4:27 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Nobody? I really wanna know, i bought my server on 1.2.5 and I don't know what to do now..
1

Welcome