1

PMC account restarted

Striker2231 •11/21/13 7:32 pm
•
250
•
11/21/2013 10:15 pm
Dear Reader,

If you are a PMC (planet mine craft) staff, I need some assistance. I hope this counts as Minecraft. My account went back to level 1. I was level 2 before. Please fix this bug. Thank you.


From
Striker2231
Posted by
Striker2231
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Jetra
• 11/21/2013 10:15 pm
• Level 40 : Master Scribe Mage
Please PM a Moderator instead of making a thread about it.

/lock
1
Leeberator
• 11/21/2013 8:22 pm
• Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Your submissions were probably removed because they violated a site submission rule.

If you think this is an error, contact a Site Moderator or above via PM with your concern.
1
Striker2231
• 11/21/2013 7:32 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Also plenty of my stuff are gone. I need some help with this.
1

Welcome