Hey,
I am looking for a portal plugin that allows people to go to the nether but you can have custome portals, Alot like Opticraft and other serveers have to go the the nether and the end?
Thanks
Matt
I am looking for a portal plugin that allows people to go to the nether but you can have custome portals, Alot like Opticraft and other serveers have to go the the nether and the end?
Thanks
Matt
2
Multiverse Portals.
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mu ... e-portals/
Creative Gates.
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/creativegates/
There are many more, just search in here ( http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ ) what you want. I.e Portals. It'll then come up with everything about portal plugins
Hope this helps!
~Minesmash
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mu ... e-portals/
Creative Gates.
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/creativegates/
There are many more, just search in here ( http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ ) what you want. I.e Portals. It'll then come up with everything about portal plugins
Hope this helps!
~Minesmash
