1

W.O.W portforwarding (not world of warcraft)

spikeman168 •6/28/13 2:31 pm
•
139
•
7/4/2013 11:57 am
I've been trying to help my friend portforward for a minecraft server but I don't understand how to portforward wow. He needs a local port and an outbound port, we put the type both tcp and udp, set both local and outbount port to 25565, and made the private ip the default gateway can any one tell us what we did wrong?

P.S. I also help him make a static ip.
Posted by
spikeman168
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

djlost12
• 07/04/2013 5:07 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
spikeman, what type of router do you have.
1
spikeman168
• 07/04/2013 11:57 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
it's not mine it's my friends and i will type a response as soon as my friend tells me hes a contact on skype so i can see his screen.
1
spikeman168
• 07/03/2013 6:26 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Come on guys please help
1

Welcome