1

Prefix help

Blue175 •7/4/14 3:16 am
•
141
•
7/4/2014 4:54 pm
Hello, My name is Mike. I recently started my server today. I am using PermissionsEx alongside Essentials with essentials chat. I am having a problem of my prefix saying... Well heres an example:

The ranks name would be owner, so it displays as [owner] [Owner(the one i want)] Blue175

I looked up fixes and can not find any.

owner:
options:
prefix: '&4[&6Owner&4] '

i have yet to add permissions cause i'm lazy
Posted by
Blue175
Level 1 : New Miner
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

MasterRoshi_-
• 07/04/2014 5:12 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Do you have essentials?
1
GoldButterKnife
• 07/04/2014 9:51 am
• Level 32 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
He said that in the second line...



OP post in code tags what you have at that part in the Essentials config.yml. If you don't know where that part is, just do Ctrl+F and enter group-formats.
1
MasterRoshi_-
• 07/04/2014 11:39 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Oh well true I didn't really read the whole thing I only skimmed it and saw what his problem was so I simply just ask a simple question to see if he would reply, my mistake on my part in reading but yea. No need to try to be funny about it
1
Blue175
• 07/04/2014 4:54 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Thank you so much, I got it to work now. I greatly appreciate your help and time.
1

Welcome