Prefix Plugin for 1.9?

Denisowator's Avatar Denisowator4/3/16 3:45 pm
1 emeralds 462 4
4/8/2016 9:11 am
smallboy's Avatar smallboy
I want a plugin that will allow me to set a colored prefix to my name, both in the chat, and in the tab menu.

I've looked around, but the latest version support I could find was either 1.8 or 1.8.1.

So for example, I want to be able to make my name say "[Owner]Denisowator" and I want the "[Owner]" part to be in dark green, while my username to be in gold.
Denisowator
Level 20 : Expert Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/08/2016 9:11 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
smallboy
Btw for the tab Menu as PEX and Group Manager doesnt have them, you can get NameTagEdit and setup groups which use perms in PEX or GM to give you tab prefixes, if this all sounds complex just read the NTE docs.
04/04/2016 2:17 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
coolyager
You can use essentials to give yourself a nickname and use Groupmanager to add a group, define the prefix, then add yourself to the group. There are a few tab list plugins out there that do this, I just use CTSNC. It doesn't show your group in tab, but it shows your nickname with colors.
04/03/2016 7:45 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
Essentials & any Permissions plugin (I use groupmanager) covers that. You seem to have a lot of questions so if you have a skype you can add me at Polarluke and I can answer anything you have
04/03/2016 7:54 pm
Level 20 : Expert Warrior
Denisowator
thx.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome