1

Problem Loading Singleplayer World

Ethonodon •4/30/23 10:23 pm
•
400
•
5/3/2023 6:45 pm
I have this modded 1.18.2 singleplayer world I play on a lot. Tonight when I was logging in to it, after the loading screens passed, instead of the world loading normally, it spawns me infinitely falling through a void with wind rushing noises playing. Commands do not work and I'm not able to do anything. Any idea what this issue could be? I made no changes to my minecraft installation between the world working and the world not working.
Posted by
Ethonodon
Level 1 : New Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

Scyphe
• 05/02/2023 7:45 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior
Hm. Maybe try re-installing your Minecraft game. Or try loading a world on a newer or older version.
1
Ethonodon
• 05/02/2023 7:33 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
it only happens with that specific save. Every other save works fine
1
Scyphe
• 05/03/2023 2:57 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior
Yeah your worlds probably corrupted I recommend trying a different version.
1
Ethonodon
• 05/03/2023 6:45 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
the world -or rather the mods in the world- are specifically for 1.18.2
1
star_weaver
• 04/30/2023 11:21 pm
She/Her • Level 27 : Expert Princess Button Pusher
sounds like a tickrate issue but without a log i cant say for sure
1
Ethonodon
• 04/30/2023 11:46 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
will this suffice?
1
star_weaver
• 05/01/2023 12:13 am
She/Her • Level 27 : Expert Princess Button Pusher
it help a little i think, maybe try removing oculus and/or the shader pack you have loaded and see what happens, since its a rendering mod and im now leaning more towards it being a rendering problem and not a tickrate issue, i dont see anything in the log about tickrate but i did see oculus and shaders
1
Ethonodon
• 05/01/2023 10:55 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Same thing happens without oculus and the shader pack. Here's the log now.
1

Welcome