1
Hello! I'm a server owner, with more than a few aliases. The reason I have these is so I can see what its like to play on my server as a builder rank rather than an owner rank, it makes it easy to find problems, and to test the staff, among other things. However, I do not want others to know that I'm using an alias for obvious reasons. This leads to my problem.
The owner rank on the server has the perm - '*' which means they get just about every perm. (Even more than OPs) is there a way I can remove the authme.seeOtherAccounts perm, will it overwrite the asterisk if I write it like this?
- -authme.seeOtherAccounts
I am using GroupManager. Thanks!
The owner rank on the server has the perm - '*' which means they get just about every perm. (Even more than OPs) is there a way I can remove the authme.seeOtherAccounts perm, will it overwrite the asterisk if I write it like this?
- -authme.seeOtherAccounts
I am using GroupManager. Thanks!
1
Yes, negative nodes will override the *
