1

Router Isn't connected to my computer.!

Panthacats •3/4/13 6:50 pm
•
59
•
3/6/2013 8:25 am
So, We have two computers in the house, The router is set up upstairs on my parents computer and I have my pc, my pc runs on the wifi from the router upstairs. I was wondering if I could host a server over the WIFI. Please help!
Posted by
Panthacats
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

ImaSaint
• 03/06/2013 8:25 am
• Level 30 : Artisan Nerd
Depends our server stands on my Homerack one of the servers at least. No lags because i have a massive Internet connection. You can perfectly Host a server even thro WiFi if you have a good Connection.
1
sycoinc
• 03/06/2013 8:22 am
• Level 58 : Grandmaster Programmer
you could host a local one for any computers in your home...i would highly recommend not to host it for people anywhere else outside your house.

1 for security
2 they will get major lag
1

Welcome