Scribble PVP Plugin idea! Need help!

MC Albert Minestein's Avatar MC Albert Minestein12/30/13 9:41 am
1 emeralds 177 3
1/2/2014 5:03 pm
Jetra's Avatar Jetra
I had an idea for a plugin, but it would probally be really hard to make. Here it is:

Suggested Name: Scribble PVP
Category: Fun + Economy
Many of you may have probably played the game Scribble Naughts, where you type in almost anything and it will appear in the game to help you solve puzzles. This plugin is similar to that.
What it does: Well, I thought maybe you could spawn in a world with PVP enabled, and what you have to do is battle other players using the powers of the chat. There are a lot of words that can be used, and to spawn some things in you type /add [Things] and to see what words you can already use you type /sp list. You start out with some basic words, but the more players you kill, the more money you get and that money can be used to buy more words. Once you have unlocked all the words, you can kill other players easier. Maybe you can get 50$ per kill? But if you want more words, like "mech" then you can donate for word packs that come with like 10 words.
Remember:
Please note that only some of these are vanilla minecraft words, and the others like cars (minecarts) and mechs (iron golemn you can ride that shoots fireballs?) will need to be programed. This plugin would be challenging, but It would be a lot of fun and worth it at the end.
Suggested Word Packs: The developer could come up with their own words, but these are the word packs I was thinking of (maybe add more?)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basic Pack- (Everyone gets it) Cost: Free Suggested Words=5
Small Pack- Cost: 500$ Suggested Words: +10
Medium Pack- Cost: 5,000$ Suggested Words: +15
Large Pack- Cost: 15,000$ Suggested Words: +20
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donor Packs:
Huge Pack- Cost (IRL Money) 5$ Suggested Words: +20
Mega Pack- Cost: 10$ Suggested Words: +25 (Includes Huge Pack)
Ultra Pack- Cost 20$ Suggested Words: +50 (Too much?)(Includes Huge/Mega Packs)
Thank you SO much if you help with this, and 10% of the weekly donation money WILL go to the developer. Please note that right now I am suggesting 145 words, and that may be too much so you can add less or more if you want. Please feel free to edit this, and I do not need it anytime soon so take your time if you try it. If you have any more ideas, I would love to hear them so please MSG me. Thanks!
MC Albert Minestein
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter