1

10 Seconds Of Lag....

TheArqitect •10/3/14 2:34 pm
•
238
•
10/3/2014 7:50 pm
When I join certain servers, or quit them I lag for like 10 seconds. At first I thought it was some kinda file or something I added in my Minecraft folder. Then I reinstalled it. Then I was thinking it could be my java, so I checked it and it says its fine.

Currently Running.

Texturepack - Conquest 1.8
Java for 64bit

PC Specs
AMD FX 8320 3.5 - No OC
8G ram
64bit Windows 7
AMD Radeon R9 200 Series 3gig ram, 1g core, 1.5gig Memory Clock

Any thoughts?
Posted by
TheArqitect
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
20

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

MonarchOfMadness
• 10/03/2014 7:50 pm
• Level 55 : Grandmaster Grump
Whenever I join a server with a resource pack that loads whenever i join, I lag also, it's just MC loading in the textures.
1
TheArqitect
• 10/03/2014 3:10 pm
• Level 33 : Artisan Architect
um 32 I believe and yes.

But I have downloaded it already, and I dont think anyone else lags.
1
MonarchOfMadness
• 10/03/2014 2:56 pm
• Level 55 : Grandmaster Grump
1) What resolution is the resource pack
2) Does the server have a custom resource pack that is enabled when you join the server?
1

Welcome