Server: Command Blocks Will Not Enchant

LiquidChildren1's Avatar LiquidChildren15/6/13 10:09 am
1 emeralds 1.2k 9
5/6/2013 4:58 pm
LiquidChildren1's Avatar LiquidChildren1
I cannot get a command block to run the enchant command in my server. I believe it is the plugin Essentials that blocks this, because it has its own enchant command.

I want to know any ways around this that allows me to keep essentials, but allow me to enchant with command blocks. I have tried correct syntax for both commands, as well as looking in the config to see if I can disable the command, but I couldn't find it.

Any help is appreciated
LiquidChildren1
Level 25 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/06/2013 4:51 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
You could have the command block sudo the player to run /enchant, but then the person would need the essentials.enchant permission.

Or, you could enable Essentials's enchant signs. This way, you can charge people for enchantments as well.
05/06/2013 4:58 pm
LiquidChildren1
The point of the command block is to exchange scoreboard points for item enchantments, so if essentials sign shops support that, then I can work with that, but as far as I know, it does not do that. I may have to enable the enchant command for users within a certain world, so that in my minigame world, they can enchant.
05/06/2013 4:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Theairyn
Have you tried using the essentials command for enchanting in the command block? It worked for me back in 1.4.6.
05/06/2013 4:43 pm
LiquidChildren1
Yes, I tried the correct essentials syntax, as well as normal, and both did not work. Something that stuck me as odd though was that the syntax for essentials enchanting has no argument for who you were enchanting, which is necessary for command block execution
05/06/2013 4:19 pm
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
SilverKytten
Command blocks can't be used to enchant things, that I know of. you have to be holding the item you want to enchant, and since command blocks run commands as themselves, and not as the person who activates them, there's no way for that to work.
05/06/2013 4:24 pm
LiquidChildren1
Command blocks can be used to enchant things, I've done it on single player plenty of times. You just have to hold the item while the command block is turned on to have it enchanted.

Can someone just tell me how to get rid of Essentials' enchant command?
05/06/2013 4:16 pm
LiquidChildren1
Stecky
LiquidChildren1
MickSter1-snip-
Can do everything

I'm not paying ten bucks for something I can get worked out for free

Theres this great new website called mcfourms, you should check it out!

I can't tell if you want me to go there because they have the solution or you are just blindly advertising
05/06/2013 4:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Stecky
LiquidChildren1
MickSter1-snip-
Can do everything

Theres this great new website called mcfourms, you should check it out!
05/06/2013 3:37 pm
LiquidChildren1
MickSter1www.mcsupport.info
Can do everything

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome