Server Help

SlimShadyHD's Avatar SlimShadyHD10/3/15 3:35 pm
1 emeralds 164 3
10/14/2015 9:14 am
d1One's Avatar d1One
Hi I am in need of help, with my server I have been searching for 2 weeks now for a server banner for my factions server called ShadyCraft could someone please help me and also since my server is home hosted my server Ip changes non stop could someone also help me with that too thanks.

My Skype: SwagMasterJeffFTW (Contact me on there too and also write what your helping me with because I get thousands of random friend req on skype thanks.)

Sincerely, SlimShadyHD
SlimShadyHD
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/14/2015 9:14 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Button Pusher
d1One
Home hosting is terrible. You will never be able to hold more than 10 players, it will lag, you will have to leave your pc on all the time.... Its just a waste of time unless you want it to play with 2 or 3 friends and don't mind that fact that the only person who won't lag is you because the server is in "your machine" read more in a specialized forum here:
https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/why-is ... bad.22514/

Also, pparently you have a dynamic ip, that means you ip is constantly changing... you can ask your ISP to make your IP static, not sure if they will do it tho, depends on the country and ISP... But thats a lot of trouble for something that is not even functional t begin with. You can rent a cheap 5 USD a month server that should be able to hold 25 to 50 players.
10/05/2015 10:22 pm
Level 1 : New Network
OfficialGalaxyNode
Home hosting is hard to begin with. If you have a Dynamic IP (It changes), it becomes 10x harder. I believe if you google "WoodPunchGFX" They sell some pretty nice banners.
10/03/2015 4:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SlimShadyHD
Please Could someone help me I beg
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome