Server Help Needed

ServerReviewer's Avatar ServerReviewer11/8/11 10:27 pm
1 emeralds 137 5
11/9/2011 8:21 am
WookieRooker's Avatar WookieRooker
Hello I have been working on my himachi server (as I cant seem to get it working without himachi even though i have port-forwarded and configured properly) and I wish to transfer the files to my second computer so I can have a better connection for everyone overall. But when I try to transfer the files and start up the server on my other computer it says the path isn't found. If you can help me on either problem it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading and I hope you can help me.
ServerReviewer
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

WookieRooker
11/09/2011 8:21 am
Level 22 : Expert Pokemon
NOt a hamachi fan. Had numerous troubles with. I suggest using something else...

Pleasd check out my mc story on my profile. 10 upvotes for ch 2
ZaphodX
11/09/2011 8:17 am
Level 40 : Master Network
Presumably you are using a run.bat to launch the server. You may not have the same version of java on the other computer. Is the new computer 64-bit or similar?

Easiest way to fix is just copy over the world and plugin folders, and the config files. Then remake the server from scratch and add the world/plugin/config files into a new fresh server folder.

FYI Hamachi will ALWAYS give you a bad connection to everybody, and your new computer will probably not make that much difference unless you port forward. I suggest you check the guide in my signature, because you have probably just done one small thing wrong in you port forwarding setup.
ServerReviewer
11/09/2011 7:30 am
Level 1 : New Miner
i will take a snapshot of it in a little while but its in the folder with the whole server components and it runs on my other computer for some reason but not the one i want it to work on
razer k
11/09/2011 2:39 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Goblin
Yeah i mean where did u put it?
diego224
11/09/2011 2:00 am
Level 29 : Expert Miner
Maybe your path isnt in the right spot? Could you please give a snapshot of what your cmd looks like when you run your server? It would be much better to understand
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome