1

Server Name

MercilessTDM •2/19/13 10:00 pm
•
104
•
2/19/2013 11:56 pm
Hey I have been Working on Making a Custom TDM plugin but then i thought it would be better If it was like call of duty.
The Server Was originally Named: MercilessTDM
I was thinking we would need a name change if it will be COD
So I need help coming with a new name because Merciless-Cod does not look nor sound the best so if you guys could give you idea that would be great try and stay away from using Merciless in it I want to make it new
Posted by
MercilessTDM
Level 16 : Journeyman Narwhal
36

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

9

Rawwk
• 02/19/2013 11:36 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan System
How about
MineDuty
CraftDuty

Modern Craft
Craft Ops
Mine Ops
1
MercilessTDM
• 02/19/2013 11:37 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Narwhal
I like those I might pick one of those there
1
Ninniy
• 02/19/2013 11:32 pm
• Level 46 : Master Dragonborn
Deadly Realm
Call of Minecraft (CoM xD)
Thats all I got.. :/
1
MercilessTDM
• 02/19/2013 11:36 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Narwhal
Lol how sick would this be if i use Call of Minecraft (CoM xD)
My website would be Com.com
1
Ninniy
• 02/19/2013 11:56 pm
• Level 46 : Master Dragonborn
Lol xD
1
MercilessTDM
• 02/19/2013 11:27 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Narwhal
Do you think Kingdom sounds to RPGy or is just me
1
Rawwk
• 02/19/2013 11:04 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan System
TDM Kingdom.
1
MercilessTDM
• 02/19/2013 10:37 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Narwhal
I like EliteCOD I will see if anyone has taken it
1
Z645
• 02/19/2013 10:28 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Geek
EliteCOD? DutyOnCod?lololol
1

Welcome