Server Project

prank855's Avatar prank8558/30/14 3:42 am
1 emeralds 153 1
9/1/2014 2:25 pm
Aigeus's Avatar Aigeus
My goal is to have many people on a server. Not just survive and piss other people off, but to work together and make colonies, teams, leagues. Basically, a Minecraft government. This isn't difficult to solve, it just requires a lot of tweaking of the game, and moderation. Making it as real as it can get, whilst still having mine craft apart of it. Theoretically there should be NO plugins what so ever. Just plugins for moderation, but things like killing everybody will resolve on a death penalty by the colony or group they're located in (Which is where I want to go for.) Yes I understand there are RPG servers, but it's all heavily modded and premade. This may still not make any sense what so ever, but who ever understands that's wonderful.
If you have any ideas or want to help, please contact me through this thread.

EDIT: Yes I did rush this, I just don't have time whilst making this.

Poll ended 09/06/2014 3:42 am.

prank855
Level 21 : Expert Skinner