1

Server Ranks

DatFox •1/1/15 6:37 pm
•
703
•
1/2/2015 5:07 pm
How should these ranks go like order the price lowest cost first, I don't need to know how much for them though
Elite, Donator, God , Legend, Hero, Titan, Champion


I'm thinking this order:
Donator
Elite
Hero
Titan
Champion
Legend
God

Hows that seem?
Posted by
DatFox
Level 36 : Artisan Ninja
22

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

12

Rice
• 01/02/2015 11:28 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Taco
You should change "Donator" to "Donor".
1
DatFox
• 01/02/2015 5:07 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Ninja
ill see
1
DatFox
• 01/02/2015 7:14 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Ninja
Donator
Elite
Hero
Champion
Titan
Legend
God
1
_Chocolate_Papyrus_
• 01/02/2015 7:33 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
Yea, I was about to post that list, then I saw you. .
1
DatFox
• 01/02/2015 9:35 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Ninja
Thanks anyways!
1
DatFox
• 01/02/2015 7:01 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Ninja
Donator
Elite
Champion
Titan
Hero
Legend
God

Hows this?
1
BossJordan_g
• 01/01/2015 8:04 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
Oh, and switch Titan and Champion.
1
Walkfree123
• 01/01/2015 7:34 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
i can help you with ranks and your server i am good at plugin configuring add me on skype Walkfree1
1
badboy3246
• 01/01/2015 7:47 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
Congrats! You're "The Guy" who likes to go beyond what was originally asked, and expect something else... At what point did he state "I need help with my server"
1
BossJordan_g
• 01/01/2015 8:03 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
Laughing so hard! You're definitely right.
1
DatFox
• 01/02/2015 7:01 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Ninja
lol
1
deathcrest5
• 01/01/2015 6:41 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Button Pusher
I would move titan under god, and hero between champion and legend
1

Welcome