1

Server Says "old"

xRecklessRobx •5/3/14 5:45 pm
•
10.2k
•
1/21/2015 10:18 am
So I made a server for me and my freinds to play on about a week ago, and up until now, it was working fine. But now, when it trys to ping it says "Old". When you connect to the server it does not connect but instead says "Timed Out". How do you fix this problem? I have tried portforwarding it again,and I have tried install the latest version, but neither of those work.
Posted by
xRecklessRobx
Level 1 : New Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

MCCP1
• 01/19/2015 11:42 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Waffle
He said that he already tried updating it
1
Samistine
• 01/21/2015 10:18 am
• Level 24 : Expert System
No he didn't?
1
TurnUpKing
• 05/05/2014 12:44 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Update the jar on the servr
1

Welcome