1

My Server wont get Verified

FruityMess •10/30/15 10:50 am
•
236
•
11/1/2015 3:08 pm
Everything is working fine when i try to publish it but it says Verify Server Ownership, what does that mean and how to i verify it?
Posted by
FruityMess
Level 1 : New Explorer
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

kilroy776
• 11/01/2015 3:08 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
same...they said they had a solve jus not implimented on chatthis morning ...
1
sean555happy
• 11/01/2015 2:59 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
I get the same thing I click Verify server ownership and it vanished
1
Dinomine
• 11/01/2015 11:46 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
I'm having the same issue also ;-;
1
kait90
• 10/30/2015 5:51 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
having the same issue .....i can add all the info ,i know the server is on and has people on it but when i click " test connection " to verify it it does nothing
1

Welcome