Severe server problems!??

sn6ie's Avatar sn6ie9/5/18 5:22 pm
1 emeralds 174 2
9/6/2018 1:56 am
ShelLuser's Avatar ShelLuser

I've been having troubles on Java Edition recently. Every online server I've been in so far, for the past few days, have been having these problems with me. Double chests are glitched, I can't walk through doors, fences, glass panes, and iron bars don't stick to each other, pressure plates don't work, and if I try to plant two crops next to each other they disappear.

I have tried many things on my own. I've restarted the game, restarted the computer, restarted my router, and even uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game. Someone please help me, this is bothering me so much.
sn6ie
Level 1 : New Miner