1

Should i Release the Server?

DrunkDimmu •3/4/17 10:45 pm
•
443
•
3/5/2017 10:19 am
Hello.
I just made a video on my server that i was working for 6 months.
I just wanna know if any one would play on it.
(i will release the server if there are enough interests)
Please Vote if yes or no.
Check Out the Faction server trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgJbLMWIl_o
Posted by
DrunkDimmu
Level 1 : New Miner
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

NinjaYak
• 03/05/2017 4:40 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I'd play on it and do a series if you'd want.
1
danielboy132
• 03/05/2017 10:19 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Same, maybe we could collab
1
DRETICUS20
• 03/05/2017 4:31 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Yeah, I'd Play It
1
Lexxonist
• 03/05/2017 4:06 am
• Level 37 : Artisan Dragonborn
Look's decent
1

Welcome