1

Socialspy Not Working

bryce0110 •8/2/13 11:51 am
•
1.7k
•
10/8/2013 4:41 pm
I recently got a server and set up most of the plugins. I have Essentials yet when I say /socialspy it says to me /socialspy [Player] I tried saying /socialspy bryce0110 but it comes out with the same response i am oped on the server and have all permissions from GroupManager but it wont work Someone help plz?
Posted by
bryce0110
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

aman207
• 08/02/2013 11:38 pm
• Level 40 : Master Cake
Make sure that you are up to date with essentials.
1
ChaosExpert
• 08/02/2013 11:54 am
• Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Give yourself the * Permission. You might have needed more than one permission to operate the command.

And if I'm correct the command is /socialspy on
1
Apollo_IXI
• 10/08/2013 4:41 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
Thanks for that.
1

Welcome