1

Some codes are missing...

Princess_Corona •7/25/14 11:59 am
•
212
•
7/25/2014 6:35 pm
Hey guys, Princess here. I literally just got off of playing my game and I noticed something that I need to bring to your attention. While I build in creative mode, I always use the command "/time set 0" to switch it back to daytime, but when I tried to do it, it said I was not allowed to use the command. So I checked the lists of commands only to find that over half of the codes are completely gone! Can someone please tell me what is going on? I'm probably not the first one to see this, but I just need to know what's going on with Minecraft. My only assumption is that it's preparing for 1.8... Does anybody know?!
Posted by
Princess_Corona
Level 36 : Artisan Princess
30

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

DAP
• 07/25/2014 12:05 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Dragon
You don't have cheats on perhaps.
1
Princess_Corona
• 07/25/2014 6:35 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Princess
After I read that, this was my reaction..

*sigh* I'm such an idiot sometimes. But at least the problem's been solved, thanks guys!
1
samuel123abc
• 07/25/2014 12:04 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Dragon
The problem could be that you simply turned off cheats, you enable that either by turning cheats on when creating the world, or do it as I usually do, open the world to LAN and allow cheats.

Sincerely,

Sam
1
irritatedCat
• 07/25/2014 12:03 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Network
1.6.4.....?
1
314owen
• 07/25/2014 12:03 pm
• Level 49 : Master Modder
You don't have op to change time.
1
irritatedCat
• 07/25/2014 12:04 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Network
I think that would only affect it in multiplayer.
1

Welcome