Someone Please Help Me With Ranks!!!!!!!!

MrCreeperDude22's Avatar MrCreeperDude228/20/12 7:02 pm
8/21/2012 1:59 am
Shark415473's Avatar Shark415473
Please help me, I have a Bukkit server and I cant figure out how to get ranks using plugins! If I give you my Skype name will you send me the plugins ready to go on the server? I know I may sound lazy but I CANT FIGURE IT OUT! I cant get the ranks set up were there's like Mod/Admin/Owner and there on the side of your IGN and different colors depending on the rank. I went on Google and on YouTube, but I just cant do it. Thankyou so much! My Skype name is markploski22. PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHING! If your nice you will send me the plugins!
MrCreeperDude22
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/21/2012 1:59 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Shark415473
I will gladly help. I can not Skype you but let me try to explain it to you. Trust me I had the exact same problem.

Step 1: Download permissionsex, it is the best one in my opinion
Step 2: Configure the plugins - put in plugins folder, start server and open up the file it creates.
Step 3: Go to http://www.wi-alliance.com/yamlhelper/
Step 4: Create your groups and stuff
Step 5: Copy and paste the code in the box into you permissions folder inside permssionsex.
Step 6: Go in game on your server and type this command /pex group [group] prefix [prefix]
Step 7: Do this for all your ranks.
TIP: To put users in a different group go into permssions file and set up the users, then change their group or you can set up a ladder, if you want info on a ladder please contact me.

Hope this helped if you have any other questions please send me a PM.

Thanks,

Shark
08/21/2012 1:57 am
Level 40 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Phush
I can help, do you want permissionsEX or essentials groupmanager
08/21/2012 1:54 am
Level 43 : Master Nerd
brianblokster
I can help you, just give me your email and I can send a ready to go PermissionsEx package.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome