1

Someone please portforward for me

Ruan12 •12/22/13 6:13 am
•
103
•
12/23/2013 2:03 am
I want a minecraft server hosted can someone portforward the IP for me? It is 105.242.192.196 I will be very pleased and you will get to be Op
Posted by
Ruan12
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Skaldas
• 12/23/2013 2:03 am
• Level 10 : Journeyman Scribe
Someone else can't really port forward a server for you without Team Viewer. However, I do have a tutorial on how to create your minecraft server and port forward it so others can play. If you follow the steps exactly and pay attention to everything I say in the video you can port forward in 5 minutes!

My thread is a little under this one.
Can't find it? Here's the link for it!

Link: create-your-minecraft-server-today-quick-and-easy-minutes-t339722.html

Hope this helps above. If you have any questions PM me!
1
happy111
• 12/22/2013 9:17 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Network
dude....they can't port forward for u unless they are with you in your home or with teamviewer or something like that...
1

Welcome