Spawn ideas

71ua's Avatar 71ua12/16/19 7:30 am
4 emeralds 307 3
12/21/2019 5:05 am
mewmewww's Avatar mewmewww
I need some ideas for my minecraft server spawn, here is an image of what i have
prnt.sc/qbiexw
71ua
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/21/2019 5:05 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
mewmewww
Personally, I like "village" style spawns, where each building/portal/area has it's own unique look but still ties together with your overall theme.(Of course, also decide what you'd like that theme to be... Hobbit houses? Medieval? Modern?) Also to me, gigantic builds just scream "I used a schematic", and though the builds themselves can be impressive...you want your server to stand out and not be run-of-the-mill. Keep your organization simple...constantly put yourself in the eyes of a brand new player. Can you find what you're looking for easily? Do things feel cramped or too spacious? Adjust accordingly and never forget the perspective of new players :)

If you're planning on creating a public server, I'd definitely suggest a plugin like WorldGuard which will protect your spawn and other important regions from being griefed.

Happy building!
12/16/2019 10:12 am
Level 24 : Expert Architect
illdeletethis
you can look for inspiration in other people"s builds (you can see that as me advertising my profile) or real world architecture

contrary to Missy i like that you kept it open, but would suggest picking a prettier surrounding area, and having a zone in which mob spawns and pvp are prevented around the spawn
12/16/2019 8:47 am
Level 24 : Expert Princess
MissC-YT
It's cute but building an enclosed area for people to spawn in would make it safer for those who spawn in AFK
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome