STOLEN MINECRAFT ACCOUNT

Aonmoss's Avatar Aonmoss2/21/20 2:19 pm
2 emeralds 803 6
3/1/2020 10:56 am
Aonmoss's Avatar Aonmoss
Hi everyone!
I didn`t played minecraft for a while. When I logged in it says you can play only demo version of the game. Then I went to minecraft.net to see whats happened with my profile. Then I tried to change my skin but it says "Looks like you don't own Minecraft yet!". After that I tried to find my minecraft name "Aonmoss" on namemc.com/ . It found current "Sumsarks" profile associated with "Aonmoss" as second changed name ( https://namemc.com/search?q=aonmoss ). Then I realized that someone probably stole my account.
I hope you guys will help me with this... ( sorry for bad english xD)
Aonmoss
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/21/2020 3:29 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Engineer
Bertiecrafter
Check the name underneath Aonmoss on that namemc website.
If one account has 2 usernames that you owned at one point, it's unlikely that that isn't your account. It would still be odd that it got stolen though. On the other hand, if you don't recognize 2 out of 3, then you're probably looking at the wrong account and remembering things wrong.
02/21/2020 3:52 pm
Aonmoss
Thanks for reply!
I had two usernames but on the third one it says exactly date and time when it was changed. On that date I lost acces to my account... I can still see registraion ip and date but my credit card info was gone. Even if I enter credit card info again it says that I need to purchase minecraft. I dont really know whats going on... :(
02/21/2020 2:46 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
MatheusMM75
Have u tried to tell minecraft support by another account to say that this account has been hacked?
02/21/2020 3:13 pm
Aonmoss
Thanks for reply!
Yes, several times, but I am waiting for reply about 2 months
02/24/2020 3:01 am
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Modder
Geforce
At this point, Mojang are the only people who will be able to help you. Unfortunately, their support team is backed up in about 2 months worth of help requests. They should be replying to you soon. However, they probably will ask for some kind of proof that you owned the account at one point, so hopefully, you have an email confirmation or receipt or something like that proving that you were the original owner.
03/01/2020 10:56 am
Aonmoss
I hope so...
Thanks for reply friend!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome