Stuck Between Server Hosters?

fignutten's Avatar fignutten6/24/13 4:12 pm
1 emeralds 138 3
6/25/2013 3:42 am
poplawler's Avatar poplawler
Hello! Just wanted some people opinions on what I should go for.

First we have ProvisionHost and while they are significantly higher in price they provide full plugin support including helping to config them and have great support in general. The price however, irks me. 20$ for 1 GB!

Then we have LongIslandHosting, they seem like a smaller and newer company, but their prices are significantly cheaper. I don't know if they have full plugin support but they do help install them. The person I live chatted with also gave me a promo code for 15% for the first 6 months. However, their customer support is quite...slow and clingy? Hahah, I chatted with them for a bit then you know "Thanks so much I'll consider you" and this dude is still chatting me. Not necessarily a bad thing but I feel a bit forced to pick them.

So, I either pick the more expensive one, but has great service and full plugin support.

Or the cheaper one, but is also a smaller and newer company, with seemingly limited support.

Or maybe a different one all together? If you have any that are better, please tell me!

I'm looking for 1-2 GB's with a-at most- 20$ budget. But, if the provider is good enough, I could go over.
fignutten
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner