1

Super Griefed... help?

vreiche •7/12/12 12:36 am
•
162
•
7/12/2012 9:23 am
So I got super griefed and my server is ruined... if I install rollback or anything I dunno if it will work. I have worldguard but I don't know if I'll be able to fix anything... help?
Posted by
vreiche
Level 1 : New Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

BlaZe_Multi
• 07/12/2012 9:23 am
• Level 25 : Expert Pokémon
Sorry, but if you install the rollback plugin after it won't roll it back. Do you have a backup of the server! If not, you're just screwed. If your host has a free MySQL database get hawkeye.
1
Aeten
• 07/12/2012 9:15 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Farmer
Do you use McMyAdmin? They have a backup feature which allows you to download a backup and replace the world map with the backup.

Or you could just generate a new world
1
vreiche
• 07/12/2012 12:59 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I have worldguard, but idk what else I could do... i need some serious rollback
1

Welcome