1

Survival plugin

Swazer •11/25/14 7:08 pm
•
169
•
12/20/2014 4:02 am
Hello people,

I was thinking that I should start an survival aspect of my server other than skyblock.
So I'm looking for a really simple plugin that can protect the users creation from grieifing. I know Worldguard is an option but I don't consider it very user-friendly so therefore I've decided to look further.

Do you guys have any examples of plugins that I was trying to descripe above?
Would really appreciate answers
Posted by
Swazer
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

Swazer
• 12/20/2014 4:02 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Sorry for late answer but I decided to go with GriefPrevention
1
ViS_Stoxy
• 11/29/2014 12:00 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
Factions, Towny?
1
SomeonePrivate
• 11/29/2014 10:55 am
• Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
look for plugins that protect chunks
1
Swazer
• 11/26/2014 9:34 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Bump
1

Welcome