1

Technicpack custome modpack help

King_Creeper03 •8/21/17 1:41 am
•
173
•
8/23/2017 1:37 am
So I made a modpack for technicpack so that me and my friends can play but I tried to open it and this poped up
[url=imgur.com/a/DIusxI don't know how to fix this but heres the mod pack]imgur.com/a/DIusx

I don't know how to fix this but heres the mod pack


[/url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/cwyt37a0h420pki/modpack.zip?dl=1

can someone help me please ;-;
Posted by
King_Creeper03
Level 1 : New Miner
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

star_weaver
• 08/23/2017 1:37 am
She/Her • Level 27 : Expert Princess Button Pusher
your missing the mod it says, thought it was fairly obvious when it says its missing
1
Xoangur
• 08/21/2017 9:11 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
So you cant open it?


Try to open it whit a Unzip archiver becouse it is a .ZIP
1

Welcome