Tekkit Server Mod / Admin App

superluke120's Avatar superluke1205/8/12 1:03 pm
5/16/2012 9:27 pm
codemasterbo's Avatar codemasterbo
Hi guys, i set up a tekkit server.. NO Hamachi..
And ya we need 6 mods.. 1 admin
Ok
APP :
IGN :
Experiance :
Applying for :
Strictness level (1-10) :
Extra:
superluke120
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/16/2012 9:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
codemasterbo
IGN :codemasterbo
Why me : I enjoy tekkit and like to help people with their gaming experience, plus I hate it when people are being total jerks and they tend not to do that when someone who can /kick is on and I'm on a lot so...
Experience : I have played tekkit for a long time and have been Admin/mod on 7/8 servers I've played on... Don't ask how I'm not really sure... They just say I'm a nice person and helpful so they promote me.
Applying for :Either
Strictness level (1-10) :I'm not sure which way this goes but I am not too strict unless the occasion calls for it.
Extra: I am a nice person who likes to help but not let them cheat.. and I tend to go on Minecraft everyday and have Skype
05/16/2012 2:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
spetznaz589
IGN : Spetznaz586
Why us : because you seem like a good tekkit server from what i have read, i have also found it rather hard to find a simple tekkit server.
Experiance : not much to be honest, i think i know the basics now but im still learning.
Applying for : Any rank, it doesnt matter
Strictness level (1-10) : tends to differ between my mood, usually a 6, a full 10 when it comes to griefers.
Extra: I honestly cant think of anything to put here
05/16/2012 11:39 am
Level 22 : Expert Taco
Official_dogtaco_
IGN :_dogtaco_
Why us :ned tekkit server to play on,
Experiance :with mostly everything,
Applying for :admin/mod
Strictness level (1-10) :7/10
Extra:
05/16/2012 11:35 am
Naviancraft
I Have A Tekkit Server 200 Man Factions Permissions And Much More Join Now mc.naviancraft.com
05/15/2012 8:47 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
madmax2006
IGN : madmax2006
Why us : i adore tekkit, and helping servers =)
Experiance : i have faced so many hackers, i forgot how many. I am a kind person, and i was head-admin on my friends server, and mod on another. I am not-so strict, and i run my own RP server (Not out yet~). I have memo'd most commands, and i am a great addition to any staff team
Applying for : Mod or Admin, i don't care.
Strictness level (1-10) : 6 1/2
Extra: i am a 1 year veteran on Tekkit, so i am kinda like a walking wiki.
05/15/2012 5:42 pm
sirryan2002
superluke120Hi guys, i set up a tekkit server.. NO Hamachi..
Ok
APP :
IGN :Sirryan2002
Why us :Because i could devenetly help
Experiance :i have been op on 10 servers and i have faced lots of hacker before
Applying for :Admin/Mod
Strictness level (1-10) :5
Extra:
05/15/2012 5:39 pm
nickpe
tekkit*
05/15/2012 5:38 pm
nickpe
IGN :nickpe
Why us :I want to find a nice tekkit server to hang out on and i like hanging out with friends.
Experience :i build ALOT of Ic2 stuff and buildcraft and i want to get in to the other mods in tekkit! also i have been owner on 1 server co owner on 2 and admin on 4 and moderator on 2
Applying for : Mod??
Strictness level : 2-10 prob
Extra : i have Skype and i pretty much play minecraft all the time and i have xbox and steam
05/15/2012 11:40 am
immsey
IGN :immsey
Why us :i want to moderate a bigger server.
Experiance :ive been moderator like 3 times, and admin.
Applying for : Moderator
Strictness level (1-10) :5 im not that strict but i can be when they break main rules.
Extra: i play mc alot(eveeryday), have skype/
05/15/2012 11:36 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
minecraftbuld
APP : eny
IGN : minecraftbuld
Why us : cos i love to help with anything if there is a chance
Experiance : i have been op on 3 servers before head mod on a server before and admin on 2 servers before
Applying for : eny
Strictness level (1-10) : 4
Extra: nope not realy just that i really wanna help
05/15/2012 11:22 am
Level 48 : Master Vampire
LordofNight2
so....I applied a while go.... and you never replied
05/15/2012 11:18 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
bloxs87654
IGN :bloxs87654
Why us :Because im bored with my project and I want to have a break.
Experiance : Ive been admin on 4 servers mod on 2 and head mod on 2.
Applying for :I dont mind
Strictness level (1-10) : 2
Extra:Ive had mincraft since Alpha. I can play minecraft up to 3 hours a day. I know some comand such as.
LogBlock
Citizens
banlist
ban
kick
manuadd
manupromote
manudemote
reload
pardon
give
chair craft (plugin)
05/15/2012 11:14 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess
eastercreeper
IGN : NR_Mania007
Why us : I am still looking for the perfect server
Experiance : I was a mod on a server
Applying for :Mod
Strictness level (1-10) : 7
Extra: Kevin bacon
05/15/2012 11:08 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Nerd
Assult_Man
APP : Admin
IGN : AssultMan
Why us : i like helpin people...
Experiance : (1-10) 9
Applying for : Admin
Strictness level (1-10) : 7
Extra: Well i own 2 servers, one of them is 24/7, i know alot about plugins...
05/15/2012 11:01 am
griffjack
APP :MOD
IGN :griffjack
Why us :Because I have been looking for a server to go on for ages that doesnt have hamachi and no people griefing your house.
Experiance :Been Mod on 2 normal servers and admin on 1 only been moderator on 1 tekkit server.
Applying for :Moderator
Strictness level (1-10) : 5 (realy get angry with griefers but if its nothing big just a warning)
Extra:I have skype (Griffjack) realy want to be mod on a server also am on minecraft quite a lot so I would be able to moderator regularly.
05/09/2012 3:44 am
Level 48 : Master Vampire
LordofNight2
APP :
IGN : LordofNight2
Why us : Well. I love helping server start up. I also love tekkit. Helping this server start up and play tekkti would be awesome! I love using the tekkit mods and always look for servers with good, and kind staff. These are hard to find, so I wish to help a server out by being a staff member on it.
Experiance : I have experience being: Admin, Head-Admin, Head-Mod, Chunk Lord (Don't ask that was a weird server). I have lots of experience with tekkit. I am very good at Industrial craft and buildcraft and am rather good with rail craft. I am yet to learn forestry and that other Theum one. I have no experience with EE.
Applying for : I am applying for Moderator, because as a moderator I would be able to have more freedom. I would be able to help players while still having fun myself. If you actually think I am better suited as an admin, please do change it, (although seriously? i dont think I would be that great an admin)
Strictness level (1-10) : I will be very strict to the rules. Griefing is a big no-no and so is hacking. I will be at a 8-9 if people disobey major rules, but at a 6 if it isn't a really big major rule break. When just playing and helping others understand tekkit, I will be at around a 3-4
Extra: ummm.... Pie.... that is all... Oh yeah I have a rather good sense of humor.

Thank you for reading and consiering my application!!
05/09/2012 2:10 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
aterruit
superluke120Hi guys, i set up a tekkit server.. NO Hamachi..
Ok
APP :
IGN :Aterruit
Why us :Because I saw your thread.
Experiance :Experience* I am currently Co-Owner/Admin of LukeyCraft. The number 1 tekkit server on PMC. We are number 19 out of the top 25 servers in PMC. We are the ONLY tekkit server in the top 25. Before LukeyCraft I was admin on 5 other servers, mod on 4, and owner of 3.
Applying for :Admin
Strictness level (1-10) : 8.3 I crack down hard on griefers. I'll mute after I warn people NOT TO CAPSLOCK. I ALWAYS jail before ban.
Extra: My server speaks for me. http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/l ... --hawkeye/
05/08/2012 4:48 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
fancyman99
APP :
IGN :fancyman99
Why us :Because, I always like to help, and I just want the chance to help such an epic server!
Experiance :Headadmin-1 admin-4 moderator- 5
Applying for : Admin or moderator, which ever you think is right for me!
Strictness level (1-10) : Depends what happening, if someone broke the rules it would be about a 8.5, if they didn't I would be about a 6
Extra: I have skype, and I'm able to be on for about 5-6 hours a day.
05/08/2012 4:45 pm
Level 25 : Expert Ninja
Tomsomad
[b]IGN :TomandDave1 (dave is my bro but he don't play mc)
Why us :i'de like to help out a server and make it reach the best it can do.
Experiance : i've been staff on about 6 other servers but they were small ones (about 20-45 slots)
Applying for :Admin, I feel as if i can help this server alot and make it a happy place for everyone to play on
Strictness level (1-10) : 5/10 this may make you think that i won't do anything but this is me being honest and although i'm laidback alot of the time i'm great at keeping things in order and i always get the job done.
Extra:I have skype and have been playing minecraft for about 6 months. I've helped many servers become better and i know how to use plugins e.g. worldedit,banning e.t.c. I'll also be on mc about 3-5 hours (i'm a 12 year old, not much else to do )i know all basic cammands as well and i know a bit about redstone and building. And i'm sure if you pick me i will be great help to your server

Thank you for reading.[/b]
05/08/2012 4:34 pm
Level 26 : Expert Creeper
mrdairycow97
IGN : Mrdairycow97
Why us : cuz im bored and want to be on a tekkit server
Experiance : im good with controling servers as i have my own that i dont use much anymore and im good with plugins
Applying for : Admin
Strictness level (1-10) : i would say a 5
Extra: i am usually on minecraft when im not at school and i have skype if u wanna do chat
05/08/2012 4:12 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
M4GIK_MONSTER
*BUMP* dunno if i can do this but ima try
05/08/2012 3:31 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
M4GIK_MONSTER
Here is my staff Aplication hope you enjoy-

IGN: M4GIK_MONSTER

Name: Cameron

Age: 13 (you may think im a little young to be admin or mod but you will be suprised)

Nationality: Scotish

Why i want to be Admin: If i was Admin on this server i would strive and make this server the best it can be,

if you need a website i can make you one

I enjoy playing Mincraft servers and this one i hope to get to the top.

What i would do to Hackers/Modders: kick them and give them a warning, then if they do it again temp ban then i fthey do it a 3rd tim perm bann.

What i would do if someone asked for free items i would say sorry i cant give you items, and if the kept asking i would mute them for 5 minutes, if they asked agian it would go to 10minutes mute and every time they ask ill put it up 5 minutes.

I know just about all Commands, here are some basics

/kick

/mute

/ban

/gamemode

/banlist

/pardon

/reload

/stop

What i do to stop people arguing: I ask whats the problem and i would try my best to solve it.

Anything Else: I really hope you enjoyed reading this application, i worked really hard on it

Thanks

-Cameron
05/08/2012 3:20 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
cdula
IGN : cdula
Why us : I enjoy Tekkit servers in general. Plus, I need a bit more experience.
Experience : About two servers, the first one was shut down, because the owner was a douche and griefed others things, so I quit. And from there it's history. The second server lacked anti-grief plugins, and it just got destroyed. Its still online, but its not active, so it might as well be dead.
Applying for : Admin or Moderator. Either one.
Strictness level (1-10) : 7, although it can vary.
Extra: P.S If your a little abusing douche, I probably won't stay long. P.P.S Whats the server I.P?
05/08/2012 1:30 pm
Crazy2346
IGN :Crazy2346
Why us :Beacuse I enjoy playing tekkit and i play on some other servers
Experiance :I have been admin on 2 other servers but since they changed to premium before i got it then i werent admin anymore, using plugins and handling a greifer is something im used to
Applying for :im applying for Mod
Strictness level (1-10) :5
Extra:I like waffles But also I DO not abuse my powers like some Admin did On my server So bye and I still like waffles
05/08/2012 1:15 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
LyshKong
APP :
IGN :Lyshkong
Why us : To be honest, I really enjoy Tekkit, and i play on another server, I also need some more experience in moderating and/or being an admin.
Experience : I have been an admin on 2 servers before this, they shut down due to the owner having lack of interest in continuing the server. as in moderating experience I am well learned in using the plugins you may, or may not have and I know how to handle the occasional griefer.
Applying for :Moderator or Administrator.
Strictness level (1-10) : 8
Extra: I am the type of person NOT to abuse my power, and I can be very helpful with new players. Sorry if this was posted more than 1 time, if not than nevermind. oh yea, I can actually spell tekkit :p
05/08/2012 1:14 pm
Level 22 : Expert Cowboy
godking29
what is the port
05/08/2012 1:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Bestguyman1010
APP :admin
IGN :Hazzer10
Why us :well i have been look ing for a tekket server
Experiance :i co-own 3 servers andi'm admin on 6 and mod on 2
Applying for :admin
Strictness level (1-10) :6
Extra:I LOVE PIE!!!!! and i hope you accept me

AND I DONT ABUSE MY POWERS LIKE THIS GUY ON MY SERVER WE WORLDEDITED MY WHOLE WORLD i wont do that
05/08/2012 1:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
jambob911
ill apply for a admin
APP : Admin
IGN : Jambob999
Why us : i like tekkit servers and i like to help people by being staff and banning greifers
Experiance : admin on 2 servers mod on 5 and owner on 2
Applying for : admin?
Strictness level (1-10) : somtimes 5 sometimes 9
Extra: i love helping poor people and i love being able to be a staff a rare positon im good at building (best with worldedit) pm me or whatever if you accept
ill be a mod if i have to
05/08/2012 1:10 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
superluke120
Hmm
Your acceptedf for trial mod!
If u work hard u will be promoted, ip is :
gangcraftawsome.no-ip.org
05/08/2012 1:07 pm
Level 22 : Expert Cowboy
godking29
ING:godking29
why you:because i desperatly need a awsome tekiit server to help out
experiance:my main experience is building with exquivilent exange and buildcraft
apllying for: mod or admin up to you
stricness level: 3-10 (im a laid back guy)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome