Hi everyone. I have been recently watching the yogscast tekkit series and have been playing tekkit on a server with some freinds.
The regular textures got dull in my eyes, but I enjoyed the textures the yogscast used.
I went to the sphax site but I could not find ANY texture pack with the custom tekkit, and custom vanilla minecraft texturesl, I could only find texture packs with 1 of those, and the other having default textures.
Can somebody please give me a direct link to the texture pack the yogscast use?
The regular textures got dull in my eyes, but I enjoyed the textures the yogscast used.
I went to the sphax site but I could not find ANY texture pack with the custom tekkit, and custom vanilla minecraft texturesl, I could only find texture packs with 1 of those, and the other having default textures.
Can somebody please give me a direct link to the texture pack the yogscast use?
