Texture pack compatible with pc?

SebsterGamingYT's Avatar SebsterGamingYT2/5/20 1:04 am
2/5/2020 4:00 pm
SebsterGamingYT's Avatar SebsterGamingYT
Hey, so i tried to make a revamp of the pack WAR on my Mac for my friend in red, because red is his favorite colour. I converted the folder into a .zip, and then i sent it to him via gmail. When he downloaded it he got it as a folder for some reason, BUT the folder had A LOT of extra files. (i don't remember what they were named) when he went into Minecraft to put on the pack, it wasn't there. So i don't really know what the problem is.. Are Mac texture packs not compatible with PC? Are those extra files keeping you from using the pack? pls halp ;-;
SebsterGamingYT
Level 30 : Artisan Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/05/2020 2:55 amhistory
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
icephantom
If all you've put in the .zip is your textures, then there's a little more needed than that. However, if you are able to put a link up to what you did we might be able to assist further (although I'm going off-line for a while now - reply later if no-one else has assisted).

Edit
........ by the way, there should be no problems using PC texture packs on a mac and vise-versa.
02/05/2020 9:08 am
SebsterGamingYT
The pack ain't only textures, there's also mcpack and all that stuff. If you'd take a look at the pack, how would i send it?
02/05/2020 9:48 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Artist
oakar258
send it to mediafire, or other hosting website where you have account and post link here
02/05/2020 1:13 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Artist
oakar258
Okay, thx, before I proceed - for what version of Minecraft is this pack?
02/05/2020 2:34 pm
SebsterGamingYT
1.8.9, it's a PvP pack for Hypixel
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome