1

The Horrors of Setting Up Hawkeye

n1k10s •11/3/11 1:58 am
•
184
•
11/5/2011 1:43 am
Hey everyone. After many attempts, I have nearly given up on the plugin.. My server is fairly new but most other plugins are up and running. If someone would be nice enough and lend a hand, much would be appreciated. Thank you
Posted by
n1k10s
Level 24 : Expert Architect
9

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

TxRedneck
• 11/05/2011 1:43 am
• Level 22 : Expert Miner
If you need any help just add me on msn or send me a pm. I will be gladly to help you on what I can that is.
1
n1k10s
• 11/05/2011 1:12 am
• Level 24 : Expert Architect
I'll look into it, thank you for the advice. I'm yet to properly set up Hawkeye so hopefully this is a nice alternative
1
TxRedneck
• 11/03/2011 1:10 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Miner
Have you ever thought of using logblock. I have used it for 5 months no problems at all very easy to set up.

I suggest going to logblock for stability and its easy to set up. It also has a web-ui you can setup also if you want to display user info like destroyed blocks, placed blocks. ect.
1

Welcome