Hello,
My name is Jackson and I'm trying make a hub server and I'm to figure out how to bind commands to certain items. For example if I had the trails mod or something that requires a command how could/would I be able to bind it to an item for everyone so when someone joins they have the item and when they click it opens up the gui
Can anyone help me? I could also use a good developer!
My name is Jackson and I'm trying make a hub server and I'm to figure out how to bind commands to certain items. For example if I had the trails mod or something that requires a command how could/would I be able to bind it to an item for everyone so when someone joins they have the item and when they click it opens up the gui
Can anyone help me? I could also use a good developer!
