Timed out... Help

Crystal Razorback's Avatar Crystal Razorback6/12/19 1:41 pm history
6/15/2019 2:27 pm
Crystal Razorback's Avatar Crystal Razorback
I'm sure this problem isnt rarely seen around here, But for me its been an anoyance for over a year or maybe 2.

It started long ago, i dunno why, I could play fine, with friends and all, even private server or public.

Then suddently 1 day i started having issues with "timed out"

This happens so often that it makes the game unplayable now, it starts slow. sometimes i get it, then starts getting worse and worse by the playtime on server. Eventualy i just cant join back in as when i do, i get kicked right out with "timed out"

Sometimes however i survive this bug.

So what happens on my end?

I play the game, sometimes i have these lagg spikes, nothing moves nothing drops, i can move fine. Nothing wrong with my frames and date on f3 keeps getting updated. Then after the spike is done game continues. However sometimes when the spike strikes. Its the end. "timed out"

And i was forced of the server with that.

I dont have any mods, no texture pack or anything. I have tried reinstaling minecraft as fresh as can be, even going as far to delete any trace of it.

But nothing helps, and im starting to grow desperate. Ive googled the problem over and over, nothing comes up with a answer that works. ive searched for long, no one seems to explain it like i do, theres differences in these "timed out" problems. Ive also read that there is many different versions of it as its something related to chunks. Im unsure what tho.

Ive heard its problems with ISP

Idk how to fix? even if it was.

Ive ran the same isp ever since i started playing games, never changed it. It works perfectly on everything else. But minecraft? nah, timed out

So now i ask for help. I need anyone, any info any attempt to help me.

Please, i just wanna play minecraft with my friends again.

What have i tried:

Restarting pc

Restarting route

Reinstaling minecraft

Updating drivers

Adding minecraft to firewall / turning firewall off.

Edit: Sometimes the "Timed out" says: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
Crystal Razorback
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/13/2019 10:06 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
WungaWunga
Your issue is either client-side (having to do with your PC) or server-side (having to do with the server you’re on). Does this problem happen on all servers or only on the private server? What version of MC are you using? I also struggle with frequent timeouts and disconnects, though I know that the problems are definitely on my end. I suspect we’re not the only people having this issue— I see many people on a bunch of different servers dealing with the same thing. I almost worry that it’s being normalized. It’s either that your ISP provides poor service (if you only have the problem on MC it’s likely not this), something network-related isn’t working properly on your PC, or the game has really gotten to this point. Sorry I can’t be more helpful 🙁.
06/15/2019 2:24 pm
Crystal Razorback
my friend doesnt have a issue tho, at all. he can play it fine.

He uses linux tho
06/15/2019 2:27 pm
Crystal Razorback
also this issue hasnt only been for 1.14 it has been past that too, its why i havent played the game for long, it just keeps on happening even overr ther versions
06/13/2019 10:41 am
Crystal Razorback
i stated im using the newest version of mc, 1.14.2 No mods, this happens on multiple servers. It only ocurs on minecraft.

Any other game works perfectly fine, not a issue. And its not isp related i know this since i didnt have this issue before and ive used the same provider for long. probably my entire life.
06/13/2019 10:58 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
WungaWunga
I hate to be that guy, but as others have pointed out on other threads, 1.14(.2) has many, many issues, and people are highly discouraged from using it, especially on an online server. I recommend you use 1.13 (most servers support that!) or even 1.12 until Mojang straightens out their updates.
06/13/2019 9:36 am
Crystal Razorback
id really like to get some help with this, within short time :/
06/12/2019 2:31 pm
Crystal Razorback
Wanna add that im running Java edition on my windows 10
06/12/2019 1:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Giggly999legs
Can u see the CPU on the console?
06/12/2019 1:59 pm
Crystal Razorback
Can u explain what u mean? and how to access it.
06/12/2019 2:02 pmhistory
Crystal Razorback

actualy i think i know what u mean, its this?

prntscr.com/o10ljw
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome