1

Title Help

DallinFTW •9/2/14 9:18 pm
•
96
•
9/3/2014 8:41 pm
I need help fast! I have apparently downloaded a plugin that puts the word [world] in front of any name. I need help to know what plugin that is, and how to get rid of it if possible. The plugins I have are:
AntiCheat, bPermissions, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, Essentials, groupManager, MazeGenerator, Multiverse Core and Portals, NoSwear, PluginMetrics, PvPEssentials, PvPTag, Updater, Vault, Votifier, VotifierScripts, WorldEdit, and WorldGuard.
Any help you can lend would be great. Thanks!
DallinFTW
Posted by
DallinFTW
Level 1 : New Network
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

DallinFTW
• 09/03/2014 8:41 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
Thank You So Much! It Worked!
1
The Oracle Community
• 09/03/2014 10:25 am
• Level 12 : Journeyman Network
Multiverse Core. There should be a chat prefix option in the config, turn it to false.
1

Welcome