1

Trying to make a texture pack

NeonGhost_ •1/14/14 9:19 pm
•
350
•
1/17/2014 6:24 am
Well,whenever I try to make one and click on the minecraft.jar folder, it always says,"A Java exception has occured." Does anybody know how to fix this?
Posted by
NeonGhost_
Level 46 : Master Pyro
190

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

NeonGhost_
• 01/15/2014 9:49 am
• Level 46 : Master Pyro
Do you have to install that stuff?
1
DavidTheDude
• 01/15/2014 9:57 am
• Level 66 : High Grandmaster Sailor
Yes
1
Snowyfox
• 01/17/2014 6:24 am
• Level 26 : Expert Princess
Appalling that you do not already.
1
Snowyfox
• 01/14/2014 11:22 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Princess
No love for StuffIt Expander? lol.
1
Timoxhy
• 01/14/2014 9:44 pm
• Level 47 : Master Narwhal
Right click on it and open with WinRAR or 7zip.
1
anonpmc408770
• 01/14/2014 10:38 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
ASF
• 01/14/2014 10:42 pm
• Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Yeah... like... WinRAR or 7zip. I personally like WinRAR, but for all I know 7zip could be better..
1

Welcome